Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Better Get Your Bids In! Dinner With Palin!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Better Get Your Bids In! Dinner With Palin!

    I'd make her see Russia from my house...cuz I'd take her round the world and over the moon...that bein said, there's no way in hell I'd vote for her to win a public office...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Better Get Your Bids In! Dinner With Palin!

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    I'd make her see Russia from my house...cuz I'd take her round the world and over the moon...that bein said, there's no way in hell I'd vote for her to win a public office...
    I bet she could convince you to make her Czar
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Better Get Your Bids In! Dinner With Palin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    I bet she could convince you to make her Czar
    I know she couldn't but I'd gladly let her try....
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Better Get Your Bids In! Dinner With Palin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    I bet she could convince you to make her Czar
    Czar's are unconstitutional and an affront to our democracy, haven't you heard?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Better Get Your Bids In! Dinner With Palin!

    $63,500!
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •